Would you like to start off 2019 with a calm and clear state of mind? This CBD Infused Classic Bloody Mary is a lovely way to start New Year’s brunch.
But why add CBD to your cocktail?
Here’s a few reasons
- CBD alleviates anxiety
- reduces inflammation
- relieves headaches
- eases pain
- calms nausea
- reduces muscle aches
- can help ease a hangover – in case you overindulged the night before.
So enjoy a CBD cocktail with New Year’s brunch and feel clear headed and refreshed and ready to take on 2019!
…And if you still don’t know what you should make for brunch, this Goat Cheese and Arugula Quiche with Caramelized Onions pairs perfectly with a Classic Bloody Mary.
Happy New Year!!
CBD Infused Classic Bloody Mary Recipe:
- 8 oz tomato juice
- 4 oz vodka
- 1 ml CBD oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, substitute with soy sauce if vegetarian/vegan
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly grated horseradish
- 2 tsp kosher or seasoned salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- celery, for garnish
- lemon wedge, for garnish
- Rub lemon wedge along the edge of glass and dip rim into seasoned salt. Fill glasses with ice. Place lemon slice on rim of glass and add celery stalk.
To make Bloody Mary:
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, tomato juice, vodka, CBD oil, Worcershire sauce, hot sauce, salt & pepper, horseradish and lemon juice. Taste and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Shake well and strain over ice in prepared glasses.
Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 283mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 10.2% | Vitamin C: 27.4% | Calcium: 1.1% | Iron: 3.6%